Lymphocyte - histology slide
This is a peripheral smear of blood. There is a lymphocyte in the center. Platelets are also visible. This is iron deficiency anemia, so the red blood cells are abnormal.
Histology slide courtesy of Ed Uthman at Flickr.
You are free:
· to Share - to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
· to Remix - to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
· Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author
or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use
of the work).
· Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute
the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
· For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms
of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page:
· Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the
· Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.